Guyra Rural Services is your supplier of biological freindly products.
BioAgPhos is a unique fertiliser that provides pastures and crops with an immediate and continuing source of plant-available phosphate. It consists of reactive phosphate rock that has been treated with a proprietary microbial culture. Unlike conventional acidified fertilisers, BioAgPhos is not water soluble and therefore does not leach or become “locked up”.
BioAgPhos contains a minimum phosphorus content of 12%, about one third of which is immediately available (i.e. citrate-soluble) for plant use. The remainder is slowly digested by the micro-organisms and added to the nutrient reservoir in the soil. The improved microbial activity in the soil after application also helps unlock previously-applied phosphate, calcium and other nutrients, leading to long-term benefits in soil structure and fertility.
Features and benefits
- Reactive phosphate rock treated with a proprietary microbial culture
- Immediate and continued-release of plant-available phosphate
- Improved soil microbial activity “unlocks” previously-applied nutrients
- Rejuvenates natural soil fertility and structure
- Improves plant growth, nutritional value and yields
- Can be easily mixed with lime and/or gypsum
- Apply using a belt spreader
- BFA Allowed Input 221AI
Sibelco Aglime or Agricultural Limestone is pulverised limestone. Limestone (Calcium Carbonate – CaCO3) is a naturally occurring mineral utilised in agriculture to change some physical and chemical properties of the soil, making it more productive.
- a major source of Calcium (Ca) – an essential nutrient
- corrects soil acidification
- reduces Aluminium and Manganese toxicities, occurring often at low pH
- improves fertiliser efficiency
- influences soil micro-organisms
- improves legume nitrogen fixation
- assists in balancing nutrients
- improves soil structure and promotes worm activity
- promotes organic matter decay
- improves livestock health
Traditional Apple Cider Vinegar
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is a supplement that you can apply that reinstates the health and happiness of your animals. Apple Cider Vinegar is a feed key for maintaining the body’s vital PH Acid/Alkaline Balance
How does this work? Animals blood is slightly alkaline, with a normal PH level between 7.30 and 7.40. Despite being an acidic solution, apple cider vinegar has an alkalizing effect essential to good health, which is why one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in water is recommended as a daily health tonic. This means that animals have a much lesser chance of getting sick while in a slightly alkalized state, as many illnesses will not survive in this environment. However, in an acidic environment, the body is unable to maintain healthy enzymes and protect itself from bacteria, moulds or viruses. Your animals then become vulnerable to illness.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has powerful healing, cleansing, natural antibiotic & antiseptic qualities.
- It has both internal and external benefits for Itch, Bot Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Skin Conditions, Arthritis, Mastitis, Cystitis and endless ailments. It is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- CATTLE 30 - 40 mls as a drench diluted. 10mls per head per day added to water or feed.
- SHEEP Use as a drench, 20ml diluted 50/50. Some add molasses, or it can be put in a molasses lick. A daily dose of 5ml per day is ample.
- ALPACA Similar to sheep, include in feed or water
- POULTRY 80ml of ACV in a bucket of water daily for 100 - 150 chickens. ACV creates quicker feathering and quicker growth. Meat from any bird or animal fed with ACV is more tender. 20ml of ACV can also be put into an icecream container.
- DOGS Good fertility and energy aid for working dogs. Add 5ml to water daily.
Please note – the above rates are only guides – please contact us if you need more detail
Medicate Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)
Megatrace Minerals for Livestock
Stockhealth Megatrace Mineral Supplement
MegaTrace is a unique formulation that is easily assimilated and absorbed by livestock. MegaTrace is a trace mineral supplement specially created for animals to help address mineral deficiencies, therefore maximizing growth potential and optimizing production and performance levels. As an easy to administer, complete, balanced mineral package, Megatrace’s adaptability to be used in almost any means of application helps it to be given to animals easily and efficiently, ensuring that deficiencies are met and productivity is optimized before it ever gets lost.
What is bioavailability? In short, this basically means that the minerals can be readily absorbed or taken-up by the animal, so they can be quickly utilized to address deficiencies and sustain output.
When do I need to administer MegaTrace? Research has shown that smaller, regular dosages of minerals (eg. Adding to feed or water supply) is better than large spasmodic “megadoses” (drenches). The most important thing however, is that the animals have sufficient access to the minerals, in order to perform. Set times of the year when feed quality is poor or demands on the animal are increased - (calving, foaling, lambing etc) - dosage rates may need to be increased to correlate with the higher stress on the animals.
|Boron||Carrier of essential elements to the cells.|
|Calcium||Essential for bone and teeth formation, milk production, nerve function, cell permeability, muscle contraction and blood coagulation.|
|Chloride||Maintains osmotic pressure and acid-based balance of body fluids.|
|Cobalt||Major function as an essential component of vitamin B12 and Propionate, (a major source of energy in ruminants) rumen micro organisms use cobalt for synthesis of vitamin B12 and the growth of rumen bacteria.|
|Copper||Essential for Hemoglobin formulation, in the enzyme system for hair/wool development and pigmentation, bone development, reproduction and lactation. Enhances disease resistance.|
|Iodide||Used by the thyriod glad to produce thyroxin, a type of iodine that contains hormones that contol metabolic rates of the animal.|
|Magnesium||Essential for normal skeletal development, is a constituent of bone and functions as an enzyme activator in the glycolic system.|
|Phosphorous||Involved in bone and teeth formation and energy metabolism, also an important component to many enzyme systems.|
|Potassium||Involved in osmotic pressure and acid-base balance, Influences carbohydrate metabolism and muscle activity.|
|Selenium||Needed for Vitamin E absorbtion and retention, plays an important part in the production of antibodies and thus disease resistance. Deficency may cause high rates of infertility.|
|Sodium||Associated with muscle contraction. Involved in water balance, transfer of nutrients to cells and waste removal.|
|Sulphur||Required as a constituent of cystine and methionine (amino acids) and other elements involved in various metabolic functions.|
|Zinc||Needed for bone and development for normal protein synthesis and metabolisms|